Saturday, January 1, 2011

Moving Out



So this experience is coming to an end and I’m happy to go but super sad to leave! I’ve made so many lifelong friends here that I’ll never forget and I hope I can come back soon to visit again! One of my great friends, Steph, is also from Longmont and she invited me to drive back with her. So Thursday the 30, we practiced packed. Basically packed, but did it early so I would know if I would have had to ship anything or not. Luckily, her and her mom are amazing at it so they got everything to fit perfectly (like tetris) and now I don’t have to ship anything! And my apartment is looking blank again and I’m excited. It’s funny because of all the stuff I have, I only used about half of it and it’s going to be easy to clean out my section of the apartment. My roommate already checked out early so our bathroom is pre-cleaned and our bedroom is too (which is really nice). So I just have a few things left to pack and then I’ll checked out and on my way home. But I still have to celebrate the new years and we’re going to stop in Vegas for a couple of days! VIVA LAS VEGAS!

1 comment:

  1. Harley, I have SO enjoyed your blog. You write so well, and make the reader feel the joy of your experiences right along with you. Have a wonderful homecoming! lb

    ReplyDelete