Monday, January 10, 2011

Moving Out and heading home

So move out day was a CRAZY hassle! Everyone was on the move! I had 97% of my stuff already moved into Steph’s car (luckily, everything fit), and was helping my roommates get their stuff out. When came our turn to THE FINAL INSPECTION, my roomies still had stuff there (grr!) but luckily, I got all of my security deposit back and I headed towards Steph’s apartment. While I waited for her FINAL INSPECTION, I began saying my last and final goodbyes to my friends; it was hard because I made lifelong friends that I will visit again! After Steph got checked out, we drove to Vegas straight from there. 4 hours later, we arrived safely, and we met up with Adam and spent the next 2 days walking and enjoying Las Vegas. My favorite part was the Coca-Cola and M&M store. Adam and I tried 16 of the most popular international Cokes out there. Our favorites were a ginger ale one, and the Japan flavored one. O yes, and of course the original! On the 4th, we packed up and left for home, which we drove through Nevada, Utah (with the absolute detailed view of the mountains), and Colorado. We hit some weather but made it home safely.
Overall, this experience was well worth the trials and errors and I learned so much and really did enjoy it! I made tons of friends, and created magical moments not only for the guests, but they did for me too. Have a Magical Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment