Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Finally.... Graduation!

So the day we’ve all been waiting for finally came! Graduation from the Disney College Program which took place at the Disneyland hotel Grand Ballroom! The night before my Aunt Susan and Uncle Ron came to witness my graduation, so we met up at Rainforest Café for dinner which was amazing by the way. Then they dropped me off at my place so I could get ready for my big day.

Next Day: I woke up with excitement on my face and I was all ready to go within the hour. I went downstairs to get a ride from Steph and we were on our way. When we arrived we signed in, I met up with my aunt and uncle, and then I went to the back room to get my ears! And after I got them, I began taking tons of pictures with my friends and before I knew it we were lining up for the ceremony. Then, it began. About 300 of us graduated overall. The ceremony started up with a very funny “Disney joke speech” opening with two CP’s (College Program).



Then our program’s office manager did a speech congratulating us on our success and work we did throughout the program. Then he introduced the 2010 Disneyland Ambassador Quinn Dubois who also gave an inspiring speech. Then our instructor Paul Solis congratulated us on our hard work and effort towards our classes.
Finally, another speaker came up and then the calling of the names began and we received our Mouseters Degree with an honor! And then Mickey aka Big Cheese came out and officially congratulated us then we all lined up to get pictures with him too. Overall, I’m excited that we did it but unfortunately, we still have to work through the holidays. Bah Humbug!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your collage of photos. Congratulations on receiving your Mouseters Degree. (Spellcheck says that's not a word, but they don't know everything!) Have enjoyed reading of your adventure this semester. I know you're not with family for Christmas, but in a way, you ARE, right? You will always remember this Christmas as unique from the others. Merry Christmas, and LOVE from us.

    ReplyDelete