Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Night of Memories

So right before graduation, the College Program has a dance or a “CP Prom” as most call it where everyone can dress up and dance the night away. Ours was at the Paradise Pier Hotel in their ballroom and it was a blast! More of a workout actually, but I had fun! I went with my friends Bahar and Jessica (we got ready at Jessica’s). I wore my Jack Skellington dress of course. When we got there we took some pictures in front of the college program poster and of course they had the free photo booth!! That was fun! Then we grabbed some food (including Mickey shaped chocolate covered rice krispies) and punch, dropped them off at the table and headed for the dance floor. Well, Jessica brought her Mickey with her haha!
So we danced to all different songs throughout the night (I had to take random breaks because it wore me out for the most part) and I even dance with a few friends and towards the end of the dance, we got a great photopass group photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment